2/6

THE FUCK DID I GET MYSELF INTO kind of day...
From hoarder #1 we got 14 cats all together. They were transferred to Pasado’s safe haven! Love them! They took all my photos and the body of the dead cat plus all 14 and are now trying to press charges on the women. Neglect, abandonment ect. Thank God.... 

Hoarder property #2! Why did I answer my phone that day 😭... I just got done with the first hoarder case this year.... 
13 chickens, 16 cats, a horse that is starving on and on and on. 
Day 1- I took the sickest and oldest cats. 1 cat couldn't walk properly another said to be 20 years old... idk about that but okay. 
I also brought food and water for the chickens and horse. Needed a plan for them.
Called PSH again after they just left lol... they got me in contact with a horse rescue. Owner only signed over rights to the cats...
Brought the cats I took into the vet- 
called my rescue colleague for help with the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog